Update On Links

March 18, 2013 - I'm now using various file sites with varying success. With over 200 albums listed here, obviously I cannot upload everything at once. So if you're dying to hear something, please post a comment on that particular post and I will move it up in the priority queue. Enjoy!

****
Any posts taken down as a result of the sniveling coward will be re-upped. Check the link below for where to find them in the event that this site is unable to repost them. Don't forget to bookmark http://whereismrvolstead.blogspot.com/ in the event that the internet terrorists shut this page down.

28 November 2008

Rockin' Chair

.

Another of the great vocalists, she sang with Paul Whiteman, Frankie Trumbauer, and with her third husband Red Norvo was known as 'Mr. & Mrs. Swing." Mildred Bailey's brother Al Rinker was also a partner of Bing Crosby for years as the Rhythm Boys. +

Tracks
1. Georgia on My Mind
2. Concentratin'
3. Harlem Lullaby
4. Junk Man
5. Ol' Pappy
6. Squeeze Me
7. Downhearted Blues
8. Porter's Love Song to a Chambermaid, A
9. Smoke Dreams
10. Rockin' Chair
11. Moon Got in My Eyes, The
12. It's the Natural Thing to Do
13. Worried Over You
14. Thanks For the Memory
15. More Than Ever
16. Please Be Kind
17. I Let a Song Go Out of My Heart
18. Rock It For Me
19. My Melancholy Baby
20. Lonesome Road, The

2 comments:

thad said...

can you reup this one too? thanks!

Chester Proudfoot said...

It took me a while, but it's ready to enjoy again!